Extended Hands of God is a ministry dedicated to serving the Lord through the ministry of preaching, teaching, worship, and testimonies. This ministry is a network of truck drivers that come together from all over the nation through a telephone conference line. We work in conjunction with local Churches, local Pastors, and help support single mothers, single mother ministries, as well as other needs and areas of ministry. Our goal is to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ to all that will hear. To provide teaching, preaching, and worship opportunities to those who may not be able to attend regular Church services. We also have a thriving CD ministry that reaches far beyond the limits of the telephone lines. The CD's are made from services on the line and they are available free of charge. If you would like more information about us please contact us. If you'd like to join us please call in and worship with us! If you are interested in making a donation to Extended Hands of God Highway Ministries please contact us or click the donations link on our website. All donations are greatly appreciated and will go directly to the needs of the ministry. We are Tax Exempt and you can claim all donations on your IRS returns. Thank you and God Bless you!
Tuesday-Friday from 1:00 pm cst until 3:00 pm cst and Monday -Friday 10 pm cst until 5 am cst.
The phone number is 515-739-1030 and the access code is 812193714 #
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
1. We believe in Salvation of sinful man by and through the shed Blood of Jesus Christ, His finished work at the Cross of Calvary and our faith in this act of redemption.
2. We believe in the ordinance of scripture known as Water Baptism.
3. We believe in God is manifested in three person, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost (Commonly known as the Trinity)
4. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues. We believe this gift if available to all believers.
5. We believe the scriptures are divinely inspired by God and are true and complete.
6. We believe in the miracle of divine healing.
7. We believe in the Rapture of the Church, the Second Coming of Christ, and the Millennial reign of Christ.